Want to come work with us?
Naturals Who Network’s focus is to help brown skin women meet face to face by taking the work out of network, and bringing more experiential connections to local cities. We are looking for passionate people to help expand in other cities.
Our team is rapidly growing, if this sounds like something want to be part of – join us!
Community Event Manager
The Community Event Manager is the face of the local chapter who plays an intimate role in seeking venues and maintaining local members.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the event before, during and after which includes confirming event details (day of), early arrival to set-up, check-in and assist guests and vendors, break-down and submitting an electronic event recap.
- Using an event production lens, ensure everyone have a positive experience with Naturals Who Network and utilize relationship building efforts to maximize retention.
- Work with the organization to identify ways to orient, recruit and recognize venues, indiviuals and brands.
Who you are:
- Understanding of and direct experience with relationship management, and events production.
- Ability to analyze and exercise sound judgment, balancing a variety of perspectives to affect a positive outcome.
- Must be able to set and achieve goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written communications and public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of the community.
- Must be innovative, flexible and able to work independently.
- Minimum of 2 years’ event experience required.
- Experience in community organizing and events production.